This means we are taking all of the necessary steps to help keep our clients safe during COVID-19.
– We are meeting with clients virtually.
– We have strengthened the digital presence of our current listed homes through photography, dedicated websites, video tours, 3D tours, virtual open houses, aerial photography, floor plans, and virtual staging.
– We have implemented safety measures for showings including ensuring the house is clean for showings, arriving before the client to open all doors and windows, adhering to social distancing protocol, and limiting showings to vetted buyers.
– We are currently using an e-sign platform for disclosures, offers and counteroffers, and closings.
– We include a COVID-19 addendum in purchase agreements.
We are confident we can bring the results our clients need during this time and beyond. We will creatively problem solve every step of the way to help those who are entrusting us.
We care deeply about our clients and friends. If you or someone you know needs us – we’re here, and we’re in this together with YOU. Text or call us at 706-530-1114.
If you are experiencing difficulty making on-time mortgage payments due to the national Coronavirus emergency, forbearance may be an option for you.Forbearance is when your mortgage servicer, that’s the company that sends your mortgage statement and manages your loan, or lender allows you to pause or reduce your payments for a limited period of time.
Forbearance does not erase what you owe. You’ll have to repay any missed or reduced payments in the future. So, if you’re able to keep up with your payments, keep making them. The types of forbearance available vary by loan type.
The information on this site is intended to be a free resource to provide general information to the public. The information is intended to supplement instruction from your legal, financial or real estate adviser. The information contained on this site should never be taken as a substitute for legal or financial advice from a licensed professional.